5.24.2010

The Goal

I have loved my 20's. I hve lived a pretty great life so far. I've traveled all over the world; I've had some great experiences with my friends and family; I've worked with charities; and I've pretty much bought anything I've needed to support this extravagant lifestyle. The only thing I have not been able to do is to pay for all of it. Instead, I have accumulated some pretty impressive debts with some pretty depressing interest rates. So, today I have decided that I need to make a change before my situation gets completely out of control.

To that end, I've set a goal for myself. I am determined to pay off all of my consumer debt before my 30th birthday, 487 days from today. I think I can do it, but it is NOT going to be easy.

My first step is to get a real picture of where my finances stand right now, then spend the next 16 months moving my accounts from red to black.

Wish me luck, and please follow along my journey to financial freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment