7.08.2010

House repairs - no bueno

I got the estimates for the repairs that I need to do on the house before it is ready to sell. It's better than I feared, but not as good as I had hoped. I think it's going to come out to around $3,000, if I do some of the work myself. If I have to pay to have all of it, it will probably be closer to $4,000. Since I'm going to ultimately make a profit on the house, I'm okay with paying for some repairs, but it stinks in the meantime. I've decided that I am going to have to put some of these things on a credit card. I just don't have the cash flow to pay for all of this stuff, plus my regular bills. I'm trying to limit what I pay for with credit to the absolute minimum, and then make minimum payments on my one remaining credit card and use cash for everything else.

This is not what I wanted to do, but I don't really think I have any other options...

1 comment:

  1. It will pay for itself so thats ok. Good luck with your repairs.

    ReplyDelete