7.07.2010

Selling the house

So, it is official! I am selling that house! I got all the information back from my Realtor and there is not going to be any tax issues with selling the house after all. I am going to do some minor repairs and cosmetic improvements over the few weeks, then it is officially going on the market! I'm very excited! I can't wait to get out from under this house!

My concern is money in the meantime. The mortgage payment is due and I don't have the money to cover that, plus refund the security deposit from my previous renters. Add to that the cost for repairs and I am definitely coming up very short in the cash department. I had a long debate about this and I've determined that the only thing I can really do is to use my credit cards. :( I really don't want to do that, but once the house is sold, I should have the money to replace my emergency fund and to pay off my credit cards again.

No comments:

Post a Comment